Meet your current & future business needs.
Under our guidance IT, Finance and Procurement teams become empowered to make complex, informed decisions aligning IT strategy with License Investments.Talk to a Specialist
What if … you had a clear view of your future deployment plans that translates in to cost savings >15% per annum?
All License Consulting Services engagements ensure a thorough understanding of what licensing is owned, used and is required in the future. Delivered with huge success since 2008, Insight has the experience and knowledge to provide significant commercial savings whilst validating your procurement strategy. Offering true objectivity independent of any product sales. In 2014 alone, we helped our customers to remove over $100M from projected investments.
Under our guidance IT, Finance and Procurement Teams are empowered to build solid, cost effective license strategies. These will be aligned to meet your current and future business needs.
- Average cost reductions exceed 25%
- True objectivity independent of all licensing sales
- Creation of clear future deployment and requisition strategy
- Access to Insights proprietary tooling including benchmarking tool of 3,700 contracts
- Maximise consumption of existing licensing investments
- Thorough understanding of what you use, own and require
License Consulting Services Foundation
License Consulting Foundation Services are designed to create a deep understanding of the current and future deployment requirements. Typically, Foundation services are delivered pre-contract negotiation, significant upgrade or technology change.
- Cost reduction in licensing spend
- De-duplication of IT technologies
- Deep understanding of Software estate and future requirement
- Identification & analysis of current deployments
License Consulting Desk
License Consulting Desk extends the Foundation service to proactively manage commercial risk associated with internal and external business or licensing changes. License Consulting Desk services brings together consumption and cost optimisation during the entire lifecycle of your software agreements.
License Consulting Desk services work with existing SAM technology or utilise one of Insight's recommended tools. Delivering a series of activities including removing duplicate technologies or re-harvesting unused entitlements to extend continual cost optimisation. Equally defend against vendor led audits removing business risk from your software estate, allowing you to focus on your key technology goals.
- On hand data to defend against vendor led audit activity
- Confident approach to license usage minimising wastage
- Deeper intelligence of licensing usage to increase negotiation position
All License Consulting Services include components of mature SAM disciplines
Software Asset Management
Insight’s Software Asset Management Services are designed with flexibility and return on investment at the heart of each engagement. Gone are the days when Software Asset Management was just about staying compliant, today its all about all maximising the investment made in your software estate. Compliance is simply a healthy bi-product to a pro-active approach to SAM.
- Reduce capital expenditure through the re-harvesting and re-distribution of licenses
- Implement SAM processes to more effectively manage your software estate
- Save money, remove complexity whilst maintaining compliance with your key technologies
License Consulting Service (LCS)
A structured approach to true Software Optimisation.
The License Consulting Service ensures you have a
thorough understanding of what licensing you own, use
and require in the future. Under our guidance your IT,
Finance and Procurement Teams are empowered to
build a solid and cost effective licensing strategy that
meets your future business needs.